Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Saturday, April 14, 2018

New PTU Kit: "Emerald Seduction" and snags!

Hi ya all! I've been working like crazy on some new stuff. I'm thrilled with my creative mojo, Archibald! He's helped me get a few kits out and tag even! I know, scary right? LOL I'm excited to show this one off! I wanted to go with a color scheme that was different than what I've done recently. I love green, and the tube screamed to me! It's by Nika Zap, and you can find her stuff HERE

The kit DOES include the tube! I did a full view, and two close ups. The credit information is in the file as well. If you'd like to purchase my kit (Only .88 cents right now!) you can do so by going to either one of the stores I sell in, HERE or HERE

Here's the kit:


It's a mega kit including 144 elements, 20 papers, 6 scene papers and 1 tube with 2 close ups! Holy cow right? I know! I'm loving it!

Here are two snags I made for ya'll using the kit!

Please note: DO NOT alter these snags in any way, shape or form! Doing so violates the copyright of the artists work! It all is seriously just not cool!




No comments:

Post a Comment